To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms and deadlines mentioned.
Guidelines for the abstract structure
- The maximum word limit for the abstract is 250 words.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Steps to follow for your abstract submission
Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to(firstname.lastname@example.org).
- After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
- If you didn’t receive the acknowledgement, please contact the organizing committee.
About the reviewing process
- Your abstract will undergo a double blind peer review by the international scientific committee within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission
- The Conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will the final decision on abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments.
- If revision is required, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the World Conference on Waste Management 2019.
Other important dates
- Early bird registration deadline: 07th December 2018
- Regular payment deadline: 07th January 2019
- Full paper submission: 28th March 2019