Steps to follow for your Abstract Submission
Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
Deadline for Abstract Submission
29th July 2021
Submit well before the submission deadline to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the conference
About the Reviewing Process
- Your abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review by the International Scientific committee within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission
- The Conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will take the final decision on abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments.
- If a revision is required, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for 3rd World Conference on Waste Management 2022 (WCWM 2022).
Important information for the Co-Authors
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration and payment are required to be made independently.
- However, they will be given a discount of 15% from Non-Presenter’s (Listener’s) Registration Fee.
- The certificate will be issued for the co-authors upon their registration/payment for the conference.
- Please make prior communications with the organizing committee regards to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.
- Theme tracks and scope of the conference
- Options for publishing abstracts and full papers
- Online registration and registration information