If you are unable to attend the conference in person mainly due to financial or any other reasons, but still wish to have your paper presented and published, we offer virtual presentations for your convenience. There are two types of virtual presentations available.
- Live Video Presentation via ZOOM
- Power Point Virtual Presentation
Live Video Presentation via ZOOM
If you are unable to attend the conference in person but still wish to have your paper presented and published, we offer Live Video presentations for you which will give you a live experience as conference participant.
The International Institute of Knowledge Management (TIIKM) is delighted to introduce the new Web Conference facility to Conference Participants. This live video presentation opportunity is developed by web client called ZOOM.
What is Zoom?
Zoom is a platform designed to offer complete Unified Communications maintaining High-Quality Standards. Web Conferencing platform enables Video and Voice Communications to take place through the Internet Browser with Peer Participants and relevant Session Chairs, which allows to seamlessly join meetings with zoom software or zoom application in web browser.
Online Video presentation is a great opportunity to,
- Present your research via online video presentation to the conference audience, live.
- Meet face-to-face with HD Video & Audio.
- Watch the presentation or webinar.
- Share the screens and PDF documents.
- Discuss with peer presenters, the session chair and evaluation panel members and get live feedback.
- Be evaluated by an international evaluation panel and win an award as the best presenter.
- Be eligible for publication opportunities as regular presenters.
How to be a Live Video presenter?
You are required to submit a proposal/abstract which will undergo a double blind peer reviewing process. After the Conference has ended, you will receive a copy of the Conference program, Certificate of presentation, the Book of Abstracts and TIIKM branded stationaries along with the Conference bag.
- Laptop with headset
- Desktop with webcam and microphone/headset
- Updated Chrome browser.
- Virus protections should be paused/disabled before you begin, otherwise they will block the webcam.
- Remove Internet Download Manager Extension from Chrome – If not it will block your file sharing facility during the web conference.
- Select a bright and calm environment with a professional background.
Test-run your presentation before the conference
Once you have registered and paid for the conference, you will receive an opportunity to have a trial live presentation with the organizing committee to test the application. This will give you the technical knowledge to do the presentation smoothly.
(Please download the guidelines and more details)
Power Point Virtual Presentation
To be a virtual presenter under the PowerPoint virtual presentation category, you only need to send us your PowerPoint presentation (with video and/or audio embedded to the presentation). Your presentation will be uploaded in the conference website and the TIIKM YouTube channel, so that the conference participants, website visitors and TIIKM YouTube subscribers will have access to all virtual presentations during and after the conference.
Please note that the same publication opportunities that are available regular presenters will also be available to you.
You are still required to submit a proposal/abstract, and one author must pay the registration fee. About 2 – 3 weeks after the conference, you will receive a certificate of presentation, the Book of Abstracts and TIIKM stationary, along with the conference bag.