“We believe your paper deserves to meet its ultimate research destination”
Publication Opportunities at 4th World Conference on Waste Management 2023
We are dedicated to support you through every phase of your journey in research publication. With the aim of locating your research to the right destination, World Conference on Waste Management 2023 (WCWM 2023) has amplified its publication opportunities by partnering with TIIKM Publishing!
WHAT YOU CAN FIND IN THIS PAGE:
BENEFITS WITH PUBLICATIONS
Book of Abstract
All accepted abstracts for the 4th World Conference on Waste Management 2023 (WCWM 2023) will be published in the Conference Abstract Book with an associated ISBN 978-624-5746-42-2
We follow universally accepted ethics and COPE standards on publication.
Conference participants will get the opportunity to submit their full papers in prestigious journals which are internationally accredited from renowned publishers.
The author instructions and submission guidelines for your desired journals will be sent to you separately.
All peer reviewed journals are subjecting submissions to the double-blind peer-review process. The decision on publication will depend on the peer-review process. Participants are advised to read the journal’s scope and aim before deciding the suitable journal. We follow universally accepted ethics on publication. Accordingly, a guarantee for publication will not be issued before making the submission and completion of the review process. Publisher does not charge any money for publication of Non-Open Access content.
Conference attendees have more options to submit their full papers in peer-reviewed journals.
Please contact email@example.com to get to know other publication avenues indicating “Full Paper Publication Details – 4th World Conference on Waste Management 2023” in the subject line.
PROCESS OF JOURNAL PUBLICATION
- We will guide you to prepare your manuscript to conform to journal requirements through simplified guides.
- Our publication team will contact you after getting registered with the conference and guide on submission
- The author instructions of your preferred journal will be provided separately via an email
- You are instructed to follow the guidelines and do the submission precisely.
- Submit you full paper to the Publishelp and get comprehensive review comments to develop it up to the standards of journal.
- Even if the feedback from the journal is negative it paves the path to develop your paper and re-submit.
- The process might look extremely complicated and tiresome. With our publication support packs, you can leave the onerous task of managing the submission and publication process to TIIKM Publishing.
- Trust our years of experience in academic publications and privilege more of our services to make your publication journey a success.
AREAS OF IMPORTANCE IN JOURNAL PUBLICATION
- Read through the aims, scope, guidelines of journals carefully.
- Select the most appropriate journal for your paper.
- Prepare your manuscript to conform to journal requirements/ guidelines.
- Execute a language and grammar check before submission.
- The language, flow of the paper and scholarly writing style are of key importance.
- Plagiarism can tarnish an author’s reputation and credibility as a researcher. Hence following ethics will be of utmost importance.
- Quality of graphics and artwork are vital.
- The reference list should be academically sound and should be formatted according to the journal’s preferred referencing style.
Conference Proceedings of WCWM 2023
All full papers sent for Conference Proceedings of 4th World Conference on Waste Management 2023 will be subjected to a double-blind reviewing process and will be electronically published in open access with the ISSN 2651-0251 in the proceedings with a DOI Number (DOI prefix: 10.17501).
Our proceedings have coverage on Crossref and it is indexed in google scholar and Plumex.
If your abstract is accepted and you have paid the registration fee for the WCWM 2023 you are encouraged to submit your full papers.
- The entire process will be handled through the Online Journal System in a very professional manner.
- The double-blind peer-reviewing process will ensure that you receive developmental feedback on your paper
- DOI link is provided by Crossref for your manuscript (DOI prefix: 10.17501)
- Archive your manuscripts in Online Journal System (OJS), maintain by TIIKM which is linked with Google Scholar and enhance citations for your manuscript
- Share your paper in any web-based sources/ author profiles to strengthen your academic profile
- Grab this opportunity and get you into a Ph.D. or Master’s program easily and apply for scholarships
- Having published work will give you a promotional boost to advance your career path and make you more confident
-A Breakthrough Free TIIKM Project to Make Your Research Publication Possible-
Preliminary Reviews for Your Full Paper with the world-class publication “Steering Committee” prior to the conference
One of the major issues faced by novice researchers/authors in the present setting is the lack of perspectives to improve writing for academic publications. As a “PUBLISHelp” is introduced by TIIKM to help authors develop their full papers prior to the conference. Once the request is been made, a steering committee member will be assigned to provide the author with developmental comments for the improvement of the full paper. Our main goal is to assist our conference participants to keep one step ahead to improve their valuable research papers.
This project is designed to help researchers/authors who aspire to develop their full papers up to the standard of high quality academic journals
BENEFITS TO AUTHORS:
- Obtain experts’ inputs to improve your paper
- We assist you to obtain constructive inputs and different perspectives from qualified scholars. This will help strengthen the quality of your paper. Reviewed and revised paper with a world-class scientific committee will make your paper more likely to be accepted by high standard journals.
- Ability to gain tips to strengthen your presentation
- Feedback received via this committee will help you polish the final presentation at the conference as well.
- Help develop academic writing skills
- The knowledge that you will be gathering from this initiative will benefit you in your future academic writing for academic publications.
- Free Service
- This is a free project designed by AEMS to help conference participants develop their career an extra mile.
TO APPLY FOR THIS VALUABLE OPPORTUNITY:
You have to be a registered participant for the conference
Have your full paper sent to firstname.lastname@example.org after getting registered with the conference with the subject “Application for PUBLISHelp Service –WCWM 2023”
Please mention your abstract ID and Registration ID in the email body
**Limited number of opportunities based on a First Come First Serve basis
If you are interested in joining the Steering Committee:
Please convey your interests to Mr. Dinusha Randimal at email@example.com with your CV. (Please indicate “Application for Steering Committee” in the subject line)
We offer a range of academic services with the aim of supporting you to success your journey in research publication.
If you need assistance in any of these areas, please contact Mr. Dinusha Randimal firstname.lastname@example.org from our team.
Copyright © 2023 TIIKM Publishing, All Rights Reserved. | Designed by TIIKM – IT Team
Disclaimer: TIIKM Publishing is a platform assisting scholars to get their valuable research work published and aspire their dreams as scholars with a solid research background. We serve the purpose of knowledge transfer and own all copyrights in the texts, images, graphics, user interface and other contents provided on the website. You may use the services and other contents included in this page for your own individual non-commercial and information purpose only. Any other use, including any commercial purpose and illegal reproduction of this content will result in immediate legal action.